As someone who knows very little about theater history in the Bay Area, I was fascinated by “Stage Left.” Thank you for making this film. ~ Lena Gatchalian
In an effort to make Bay Area theater accessible to all, we have developed a suite of tools for anyone interested in using Stage Left to engage and educate.
- A set of 4 Guides intended to spark dialogue and action;
- A set of 6 High School Curriculum Guides for use in the classroom;
- An interactive timeline of Bay Area theater to keep the history alive;
- A set of 8 film excerpts to view and share; and
- A DVD of the 88-minute feature length film, the 56-minute broadcast version and 8 film excerpts. ORDER HERE.
High school educators, please send us an email to order the film free of charge for use in the classroom.